Ryoutaru
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LF spar partner for CW trainin

2 posters

Go down

LF spar partner for CW trainin Empty LF spar partner for CW trainin

Post  iApoc Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:05 am

To start i wont be on for a few hours i dont think, im still reformatting my vista and getting shit back on my comp(this includes Mocro gunz) but later i would like a partner to train vs so that i can get my self ready for CWing

I need a lvl 99 or a donar And you must use meds xD... Im not sure that i need the training but... i made a fool of myself when raddy took the time to CW with me vs Platinum We won by default becuase i seemed like a noob.. i dont carry meds and im not a lvl 99 or donor (thats why i need to get the training)

i dont believe meds are nessicary ive never used them to cw war and honestly if i can help it then i would rather not use them for cw (not that im saying you shoudlnt use them xD)

iApoc
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

LF spar partner for CW trainin Empty Re: LF spar partner for CW trainin

Post  e1o14 Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:39 am

Why you need a lvl 99 donor?
Don't you think other ppl are pro aswell? =P

e1o14
Admin
Admin

http://ryoutaru.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  iApoc Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:54 pm

Well thats obvious they wouldnt be in this clan if they werent good right?

But To get the fastest crash course i can i would need a donar or a lvl 99 ( some one that has those BS OP meds that are like 1 shot full health kinda thing along with heavy damaging weapons and high hp and ap

I wouldnt mind training with a regular pro, but i would need 2 or 3 even to get the same effect of fighting a lvl 99 or a donar(see what im saying?)

Back a few years ago i used to spar 4 V me all at once, just for warm ups nowadays i cant even considermy self half as good as i was becuase of either computers breaking or something stupid due to family stopping me from playing the game.. Im not going to say im a pro but i did consider my self good enough to play at the same level as some of the best ( not ego just the way it was i used to play on a server that if you wernt good you were toast... the staff had armor that gave them 1000 hp and ap meds that healled 50% of them a med (10 kits)
and shotties that even if you re across the map and a single fragment of the spread hits you your dead becuase they were 999 damage at a 50 delay... swords that had a ridiculous reach, like a dagger that would pin you in a corner from across the town map( that ridiculous)

Soo... aside from telling you how i used to play.. im just trying to get a sparring partner that can help me crash train for this servers CW a lvl 99 or a donar is fine since they have OP gear and ridiculous meds If my friend could play with me i would be asking him for his help since i dont want to bother any one><

iApoc
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  e1o14 Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:45 am

Hmm, okay I see what you're saying (even tho it was a mass of text^^)
well I ain't lvl 99 or a donor, but I wouldn't mind fighting you -.-
If you agree I could try my best to get you warm

e1o14
Admin
Admin

http://ryoutaru.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  iApoc Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:54 am

Ha I ask nothing less then your best ;D

iApoc
Newb