Ryoutaru
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ventrilo Sticky

3 posters

Go down

Ventrilo Sticky Empty Ventrilo Sticky

Post  Chongo Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Riiight, how to use it... The ins and outs...

Download the client from www.ventrilo.com...

Install the client... (if you cant do that ur retarded..) Click next untill it says done Razz

Open Ventrilo and you should see sumthing like this...

Ventrilo Sticky Vent1

So firstly if you dont have a user and you just installed ventrilo, click on the red box to make a new user.

Ventrilo Sticky Vent5

You will be met with another screen, once again, click the red box to make a new User.

Ventrilo Sticky Vent8

Now Type the username that u desire (lets try and just use your gunz name). Press okay and then type the same name in the Phonetic box (so people know its you when you join up Razz). Once thats done press okay and it should take you back to this stage but with you name at the top (not mine Razz)

Ventrilo Sticky Vent1

The next stage is entering the Server details so that you can connect to the server. Once again follow the Two red boxes for the next two stages.

Ventrilo Sticky Vent7

Ventrilo Sticky Vent9

You should be then asked to type a name of the server in. Try and keep it simple "Chongo's Vent" or "Ryoutaru Vent" would be simple and you can then tell which one it is if you add later in your gaming life. Type the name and hit okay. You will be met with this screen except your Ip, Port and Password will be blank. Type the IP and Port in as shown in the screenshot below. You dont need a password, leave it blank (thats just coz i am Admin).

Ventrilo Sticky Vent4

Once you have typed both these in click okay (at the bottom) and you will now be met with this, the same as you had at the start, except... your name and the name you typed in for the server will be in the two feilds ant the top (like so). Mine are "Chongo" and "MY VENT".

Ventrilo Sticky Vent1

Once you are here again, click connect. the rest i can talk you through on Ventrilo.

Hope this helps and any other questions ask me ingame/on the forums/anywhere you see me, always happy to lend a hand in knowledge.

Thanks for read this i know it was long but i hope it helps. Very Happy.
Chongo
Chongo
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Ventrilo Sticky Empty Re: Ventrilo Sticky

Post  Slim Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:07 pm

Nice work, ill come on tomorrow

Slim
Addict
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Quagmire Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:58 pm

No one's ever on >:O and Heartless destroyed Mocro's Vent.
Quagmire
Quagmire
No comments...
No comments...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chongo Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:02 am

Im trying to be on as much as i can...
Chongo
Chongo
Advanced
Advanced